Luggage Storage

Luggage Storage

Author
Posted Fri 11 Jan 2019 4:12 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Does anyone have info on places to store luggage in Cork City? I’ve heard the train and bus stations may?
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 11 Jan 2019 4:17 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hello Renee, 

It's so exciting you're planning on visiting Cork, and I would love to help you find the right place to store your luggage so you can explore the city. :)

The bus station in the city unfortunately doesn't have storage lockers available anymore, but sometimes the accommodation you are staying at will offer the option to keep an eye on your luggage for you. Are you by any chance staying in or near the city? 

What do you have planned for your time here? If you are going on a day tour, your tour operator might be able to help you with this as well. :) 

I hope some of our other members will have some other suggestions, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out here. 

Warm regards,

Melin