Wicklow

Wicklow

Author
Posted Fri 8 Feb 2019 11:27 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Good morning everybody!! 

Is anybody here can help please?? I'm a spanish girl and I writre to Tourism Wicklow three days ago this mail below....

Good morning madam/ sir, 
I'm going to visit Ireland next August I want to visit Glendalough and the Wicklow Park. So I have a doubt and question. We arrived to Dublin the 6th of August, but we like to go this day to Wicklow  town, and stay there the night of the 6th and probably the night of 7th, because we like to go to visit those things on 7th. So this is my doubt and my question, is there any possibility to go from Wicklow town to this two places for visit them?
Waiting for your answer, thank you for your help.
Kind regards
silvia

I didn't have any answer at the moment, can anybody help me in this matter??

Thank you!!! Kind regards

Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 8 Feb 2019 8:53 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (10.3K reputation)Community Member (10.3K reputation)Community Member (10.3K reputation)Community Member (10.3K reputation)Community Member (10.3K reputation)Community Member (10.3K reputation)Community Member (10.3K reputation)Community Member (10.3K reputation)Community Member (10.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 21
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 20 Jun 2022 4:15 PM Visits: 3K
Hi Silvia!

We are sure Tourism Wicklow will reply to you soon, so stay tuned! :)

Because some areas are very rural, there aren't as many bus connections as in the busier areas. In this case, if you want to visit the park directly from Wicklow town it might take longer than usual but you can check this Journey Planner and search for the date and time that suits you.

We hope other members of Community can provide more options for your trip, and please don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else you need. 

PS. Si necesitas ayuda en Español, también podemos ayudarte. 

Marta