Visit Ireland

Visit Ireland

Author
Posted Sat 23 Feb 2019 2:17 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
I would like to know about visa requirements for Ireland. My wife and I are Pakistani national with Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. Kindly advise about getting a visa.

Profile Picture
Posted Sat 23 Feb 2019 3:18 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hello Mujtaba, 

It is so exciting that you're thinking of visiting us, and I'm more than happy to point you in the right direction for more information about visa requirements. :)

In this case I recommend reaching out to the Irish Embassy in London, as they will be able to tell you exactly which travel documents you will need for your visit. 

I would love to provide you with tips, ideas and suggestions for your trip as well. Is there anything in particular you would like to see or do while you're here? 

Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else you need! 

Wishing you a wonderful weekend,

Melin