Lisa B. Carlisle

Lisa B. Carlisle

Author
Posted Wed 6 Mar 2019 12:06 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
I found a book entitled, "My Thoughts with Love" which is A Grandparent's Keepsake Journal".

Inside the front cover is the name, "Lisa B. Carlisle, born 18 Feb 1971, Dublin Ireland". This book was to celebrate the birth of Margaret (sinead) Louise Carlisle who was born on July 27th 1995 in Las Vegas Nevada. The father of this child is named Wilbert A Pratt of Los Angeles, California.

I'm quite sure the mother of this child would enjoy retrieving this keepsake but I am unable to locate her. Perhaps this mother still has relatives in Ireland that can point me in the right direction.

If anyone has any knowledge of these people, would you point me in the right direction so as to contact Lisa.  I'm sure she would enjoy recovering this Journal.  Thank you.

Profile Picture
Posted Wed 6 Mar 2019 2:58 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hello Harold, 

Thanks so much for sharing this here.

Have you by any chance reached out to any of the local newspapers in Dublin? They might be able to help as well. Hopefully the book will find it's way to the right person. :) 

I wish you the best of luck on your search, and if you ever have any other questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Warm regards,

Melin
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 6 Mar 2019 5:54 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Thank you Melin for your suggestive response.  To be sure, I know nothing about Dublin.  I am of German/Dutch descent but have never had the opportunity to visit in your neck of the woods short of google maps.  Would love to visit but that will probably never happen.  While in the military my travels included only Japan and Korea.   My hope was that perhaps someone would consider possibly checking their local phone books for a possible family contact.  Otherwise I am just wandering in the wilderness concerning this matter.  Thanks again.  Harold
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 8 Mar 2019 5:50 PM
View Quick Profile
I am happy to announce the mystery has been solved.  I was able to locate a relative of Lisa who still lives in Las Vegas, NV.  I was able to locate a phone number and called her so now it's just a matter of forwarding the book to her.  Needless to say she was a bit excited over this find and is anxiously awaiting their return.

As I am from the South let me say, thanks to (ya' all) for allowing me on this forum.  It's been fun.  ...respectfully yours, Harold Melton

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 8 Mar 2019 5:57 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi Harold, 

That is the most amazing news!! :D We are so happy you were able to locate Lisa, and we can understand she was over the moon. 

Let us know if there is any other news, we'd love to hear more about it! :)

Warm regards,

Melin
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 8 Mar 2019 6:34 PM
View Quick Profile
If there are any follow-ups I'll be sure and report it.  Thanks.