Foodie Week based in Kinsale

Foodie Week based in Kinsale

Author
Posted Tue 12 Mar 2019 3:07 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hello Everyone! 

I hope this is ok to post here :)

If anyone is looking for a little something different for their trip to Ireland and is interested in Irish cuisine or food in general this might be for you! I run week-long planned foodie holidays based in the Gourmet Capital of Ireland, Kinsale for groups of maximum 10 people. During your week you will enjoy tours, tastings, visits to organic farms, and meals in award-winning restaurants among other things! You'll be traveling around to different areas throughout County Cork to visit the best producers/chefs who are passionate about what they are doing. It's a 7 days, 6 nights package with accommodation and private transport included as well as all activities and events planned for you. It's a very personal off-the-beaten-path type of experience.

For more information you can visit our website irishfoodholiday.com

Don't hesitate to get in touch in any way if you have any questions or would like more information! Even if you'd like advice on restaurants or anything food related for your own trip I'd be happy to help.

Hope you all enjoy your trips to Ireland, it really is a beautiful wonderful place.

Kelli