Join us for Midleton Arts Festival May 17-19

Join us for Midleton Arts Festival May 17-19

Author
Posted Wed 17 Apr 2019 2:10 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
The Vibrant Community of Artists of Midleton and Surrounds comes together in mid-May to present their work, experiment, stretch imaginations and raise the spirits of the local community.

Feel the town buzz the minute you step foot on the street. Expect the unexpected and bring your friends and family along to take part in the many activities!

Magical May events for all ages; children's busking competition, make art on the street, great exhibitions, music, meditative dance, drumming circle, poetry, film, bohemian discussions, outstanding theatre. There really is something for everyone in Midleton's Arts Festival.

"Tread Lightly" is our theme for 2019. Midleton is a town full of welcoming artists and visionaries and artists and exhibitions will focus attention on the environment through Land Art, with intimate creations to huge recycled-material-filled willow fish, a Fire show by Inferno late on Saturday night will thrill you, the huge drumming circle in the market place will raise your spirits, pop up events and improvised moments will excite and inspire.
This festival is a place for you to feel free and inspired and creative.

Find out more at www.midletonartsfestival.com

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 7 Nov 2023 5:59 AM
View Quick Profile
I'm into this
I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)I'm into this (257 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 12
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 22 Mar 2024 10:34 AM Visits: 269
That bodhran made me look twice.