Special surprise

Special surprise

Author
Posted Wed 17 Apr 2019 5:01 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
My name is Vivi. I planed a surprise vacation for my husband to Ireland for his birthday like half year without him knowing it on the April 24, but somebody ruined the surprise and me and my husband are both really upset. I don’t want to continue the emotions to our trip, so I hope anyone can help me with any other surprise while we’re in Ireland. We gonna be staying in Galway for 3 days, Sligo for 1 day than Dublin for 3 days. Thank you in advance.
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 17 Apr 2019 1:10 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi Vivi,

I am so sorry your husband's special birthday surprise trip was ruined! I can totally imagine your disappointment, and would love to see what I can do to point you in the right direction. Is there anything in particular you were thinking about?

Have you by any chance been in touch with the hotel you're staying at? They might have some ideas or they might be able to arrange a surprise when you arrive? 

I hope some of our other members will have some tips and ideas for you as well, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! 

Warm regards,

Melin