Private Driver

Private Driver

Author
Posted Tue 7 May 2019 2:35 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
I am looking for a private driver for 5 adults for August 14th or 15th. I will be staying in Dublin and am looking to head out to the Cliffs. I'm not having any luck with finding anyone with availability. Any ideas or assistance would be greatly appreciated! 

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 7 May 2019 7:33 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hello Kerry, 

It's so exciting you're planning on visiting us this summer! August is a lovely time of year to explore the island. :) 

On this page you can find an overview of recommended private drivers and chauffeurs, and if you reach out to them directly they would gladly tell you more about availability and options. Are you thinking of going on a day trip, or do you prefer to travel around for multiple days?

I also think think this thread from Lisa might have some helpful information to help you plan your road trip. 

Do you have an itinerary or route to the cliffs in mind, or is there anything you absolutely wouldn't want to miss along the way? For more inspiration and ideas, take a look at these recommended itineraries

I hope some of our members, locals and experts will be able to provide you with more tips and information, and please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else you need. 

Warm regards,

Melin

Profile Picture
Posted Wed 8 May 2019 10:11 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Good morning Kerry 

Great to hear that you are planning to travel to Ireland and visit the Ciffs of Moher, at Irish Day Tours we can offer you a private Driver / Guide and vehicle for your trip, please contact me directly at jeremy@eitravelgroup.ie for full details. 

Regards

Jeremy
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 17 Jun 2022 7:39 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 10
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 26 Jun 2022 8:57 AM Visits: 205
I have just booked these guys, they are very helpful, nothing seems to be a problem for them.

https://www.exclusivenitours.com/

They also have cars listed on their wedding website at https://www.champagnemoments.info/

We have booked one of their gorgeous Jaguars to do a 2 day tour, can't wait seeing the North in style!

Best of luck
Darren
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 18 Jun 2022 8:40 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 7 Aug 2022 10:39 AM Visits: 689
Hi Darren,

You most certainly will be travelling the North Coast in style! 🤩 

It's great to hear that you have had a good experience with the company so far but please do let us know how you get on with them during and after your trip as I'm sure many or our members would love to know. When do you plan on visiting the island? ☘️ 

Best,
Aimee
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 20 Jun 2022 7:40 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 10
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 26 Jun 2022 8:57 AM Visits: 205
Thanks Aimee, will let you know how I get on.
We are only there for a short time for a family event but hope to see plenty, make the most of our time.
On our agenda are Belfast, Antrim coast road, Causeway coast, Derry and part of Donegal.
Your website has been very helpful, thank you for your help.

Darren

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 20 Jun 2022 8:50 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 8:17 AM Visits: 13.3K
Hi Darren,

Thanks for the reply, we will keep up with your travels in your other thread!

Martin
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 10 Jul 2023 11:38 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (181 reputation)Gaining Respect (181 reputation)Gaining Respect (181 reputation)Gaining Respect (181 reputation)Gaining Respect (181 reputation)Gaining Respect (181 reputation)Gaining Respect (181 reputation)Gaining Respect (181 reputation)Gaining Respect (181 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 10 Jul 2023 11:39 AM Visits: 182
You may have already found a private driver but if not you should absolutely book with Begley’s Tours! The website is dingleshuttlebus.ie but don’t be thrown by the fact it says Dingle. They provide tours to much more than just Dingle. Family owned business. Extremely helpful & knowledgeable. It was the highlight of our entire trip to Ireland! We had them drive us down the Wild Atlantic Way. From Galway to Dingle. I really can’t say enough about this experience. I looked around a lot before I booked with them. You will not be disappointed!