Dunluce Castle

Dunluce Castle

Author
Posted Wed 22 May 2019 5:32 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
https://d2b4i25io5fq3v.cloudfront.net/22-05-2019/42e3a866-e084-479f-82c3-dc8.jpeg northcoast, Dunluce castle,
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 22 May 2019 6:10 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 17
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 20 Feb 2023 3:15 PM Visits: 1.1K
Hi Konrad,

That is a lovely photograph, thank you so much for sharing it with us!

We'd love to hear more about your trip and maybe see some more photographs if you're happy to share, what places did you visit while you were over?

Leuk dat je ons forum hebt gevonden. :)

Warm regards,
Cornelia

Profile Picture
Posted Wed 22 May 2019 9:47 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Thank you
I do a lot of hill walking so I’ve made a few videos of those walks . I also make the odd video of historic places so I will post a lot more as I go along .... thanks for the feed back .
Konrad
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 23 May 2019 8:19 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 5 hours ago Visits: 76.1K
Hi Konrad,

I totally agree with Corine, it's a great one!
I like how you took advantage of the golden hour. It's worth having a drone just for this kind of shots.

Feel free to share more pictures and your hiking videos as well. Are you still travelling on the Emerald Isle at the moment?

Vriendelijke groeten,
Antoine
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 23 May 2019 9:14 AM
View Quick Profile
https://d2b4i25io5fq3v.cloudfront.net/24-05-2019/88bcd6f8-2701-464c-b412-ec8.jpegThank you .... I actually live here and I’m passionate about where I live ..... so I want to share it with everyone .... I have a youtube channel ...... it’s called Konrad Kealey’s Ireland . I’ve been walking these hills and coast for year but only recently decided to make short films to share ..... local knowledge is hard to beat .
Konrad .
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 27 May 2019 10:05 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)
Island of Ireland
Hi Konrad,

That's lovely! You can embed videos in posts here as well if you fancy. We'd love to see them.

I love the way you caught the sun on the water in that photo, lighting up a road to the green isle! 💚

You must know every nook and cranny of the coast and hills there Konrad, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your walks. 😊

Warm regards,
Cornelia

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 27 May 2019 12:24 PM
View Quick Profile
One wee question , how do I start a new topic ? Thanks in advance
Konrad
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 27 May 2019 1:00 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Island of Ireland
Hi Konrad,

If you click on the big "Community" banner at the top, it will take you to an overview of all the sections of this community.

From there you can click through to the section where you want to post, and then at the top right just above the posts you will see "Create new topic".

Looking forward to seeing many more posts! :)
Cornelia