I’m a bit of a thrill seeker and love adventure. What can I do in Ireland?

I’m a bit of a thrill seeker and love adventure. What can I do in...

Author
Posted Thu 23 May 2019 8:38 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
The people on the island of Ireland may be known for being laidback, but that doesn’t mean they don’t love adventure. If you’re looking for a thrill, then you’ve come to the right place…

If you’re looking for something action-packed, then head to Delphi Resort in County Galway and get bogged down – quite literally – and get muddy from head to toe in their bog jumping trail.

Did you know that in the lush County Wicklow countryside you can trek alongside alpacas? Thanks to K2Alpacas, you can now embark on a leisurely stroll with these sociable creatures around Glenview Hotel. The 2-3km trek is suitable for anyone over the age of six and for any level of fitness, as these curious creatures love to stop and investigate as they walk. From the moment you touch their soft fur, you’ll fall in love with these adorable creatures.

If you want to test your strength, try coasteering, where you can scramble over rocks, swim in choppy waters and jump into the sea under the watchful eye of an experienced guide. With our long coastline, coasteering opportunities are plentiful. Feel the thrill as you jump from the Bloody Bridge at the foot of the Mourne Mountains and explore the places that very few people get to see!

If you love flying and looking out of the window at the sights, why not swap the comforts of your seat for skydiving instead? It may sound crazy, but you’ll be joining countless others who have made the leap with the IPC in County Offaly and they offer tandem jumps so you won’t have to go solo.

Can our Community members recommend any other exhilarating adventures on the island of Ireland?

https://d2b4i25io5fq3v.cloudfront.net/23-05-2019/6a6fa0f3-74d2-4e3d-a06f-2929.jpg