Minibus with driver hire

Minibus with driver hire

Author
Posted Fri 24 May 2019 7:14 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
A group of 9 of us will be traveling to Kilkenny and staying near Knocktopher for a week at the end of June.  We need to hire a minibus for transport to and from Dublin airport and for day tours from our accommodations.  Would anyone have a referral or recommendations regarding  the best way to find a minibus?  Thanks.

Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 25 May 2019 6:20 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 7 Aug 2022 10:39 AM Visits: 689
Hi, and thanks for posting your question.

The minibus company that gets the best reviews in Dublin is Dublin Minibus Hire who are located 2 minutes from the Airport. They don't have an online booking but if you request a quote from the site they will ring you back and you can make your booking then. They offer 8 seaters to 24 seaters, so they should be able to look after you. 

If this doesn't work out for you, here is a list of  4 other reputable minibus hire companies in the area.
minibushire247 
sixt 
executive travel solutions
minibus hire dublin

I hope this gets you sorted, however, if you have any difficulties, come back to me and I will give you details on some more.

Have a Great Day
Gordee
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 28 May 2019 2:15 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Hope you are looking forward to your Kilkenny experience and we can offer you transfers and days tours using our own fleet of coaches and driver / guides. Can you please email me your full request and I can then send you a quotation - jeremy@eitravelgroup.ie 
Regards
Jeremy
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 2 Sep 2020 7:28 AM
View Quick Profile
Irelandtours.net has got new minibuses with drivers/guides for transfers and tours.