Dublin-Doolin-Cliff of Moher-Dingle

Author
Posted Tue 28 May 2019 9:49 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hello. My name is Danish. My family and I are planning a trip to Ireland, On June 09 of 2019. We have decided to rent cars, Can anyone suggest a reputable, reasonable and honest local to do the driving for me for that day? 

Is this Tour possible in one day?

What are other option to get this tour done in one day?

Any help is much appreciated.
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 28 May 2019 2:12 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi Danish 
Hope you are looking forward to your adventure in Ireland and great to hear that you are planning to travel to the Cliffs of Moher. It is possible to do this tour in one day from Dublin and we can offer two options. 

Option 1 
Join our Public Day Tour -  https://www.irishdaytours.ie/tour/cliffs-of-moher-tour/ 
Option 2 
We can offer you a private driver / guide for this day. For rates please email me - jeremy@eitravelgroup.ie 
Regards
Jeremy 

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 28 May 2019 2:24 PM
View Quick Profile
Industry Member
Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)Industry Member (19.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 26
Ireland
Group: Approved Community Member Last Active: Tue 1 Feb 2022 1:58 PM Visits: 833
Hello Danish
Welcome to the forum!
I would not advise taking on this much travelling in 1 day to be honest - even in June, when it is still bright here after 10pm at night..

Dublin to Doolin (and the Cliffs, as they are beside each other) will take at least 3.5 hours.  June is a very busy month for tourists, so you would need to allow longer to get around and between destinations, as there will be more traffic on the roads.  You will need at least 1-2 hours for Doolin and the Cliffs of Moher - I would suggest taking a Cliffs of Moher cruise (of course ;) ) This takes 1 hour to complete and leaves from Doolin several times a day, starting at 10am in the morning, so if you really wanted to, you could drive to Dingle afterwards.

The drive from Doolin to Dingle will take approx 4 - 4.5 hours, so I would advise you to stay overnight in Doolin or the North Clare region, and then travel onwards the following day.
I hope this helps with your travel plans!
All the best from Joan at Garrihys Doolin2Aran Ferries

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 28 May 2019 2:33 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi Danish, 

You have already received some tips and information about private drivers and chauffeurs on your other thread, but I would be more than happy to see if I can provide you with any additional information. Have you tried to reach out to any of the recommended driver and chauffeur companies yet? :)

The drive, that takes you from Dublin to Dingle, with stops along the way in Doolin and at the Cliffs of Moher, will take around 6,5 hours. This is without the time spent to explore Doolin and the Cliffs of Moher, so it all depends on how long you would like to stay in these places. Are there any other stops you'd like to make along the way? 

Let me know if you have any other questions! We're always here to help. :) 

Warm regards,

Melin