Hotel in Cork

Hotel in Cork

Author
Posted Wed 29 May 2019 6:41 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hello,

I am planning to stay with my family on June 11 in Cork for one night. Please suggest me a good Hotel.
Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 30 May 2019 9:53 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Wed 17 Apr 2024 8:17 AM Visits: 13.3K
Hello again, Ahsan,

We have a wonderful approved accommodation search page that would be ideal to find somewhere for you and your family to stay during your night in Cork. We have pre-selected Cork and Hotels to refine the results for accommodation in and around the Cork area. Please have a look through the list and see if there is something that would suit your needs.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to add them to your existing posts and we will be more than happy to answer them.

We look forward to your arrival on the island of Ireland, please post a photo or two of your time with us as your travel.

Best wishes,

Martin