Dublin Hotels

Dublin Hotels

Author
Posted Mon 10 Jun 2019 11:13 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Having the hardest time trying to decide which hotel to stay at in Dublin!! I’ve narrowed it down to 4 hotels: The Alex Hotel, Trinity City Hotel, Brooks Hotel, and The Morrison Hotel. Any advice to narrow it down is greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 11 Jun 2019 8:21 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi Rachel 

There are so many hotels in Dublin and the four that you have mentioned are all good hotels. I know the Trinity City but never stayed there,  I have stayed in both the Alex and Brooks Hotel in the last six months. I was happy with both hotels - my room in the Alex was newly refurbished and I will definitely stay there again, Brooks hotel was close to an event that I was attending so that worked for me. I have had a showaround in the Morrison and loved it as it had the modern feel. For me it would be Morrison, Alex, Brooks and then Trinity City. Hope this helps 
Sinead
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 11 Jun 2019 8:41 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Mon 22 Apr 2024 12:10 PM Visits: 13.3K
Hello Rachel,

It can indeed be difficult to choose where to stay during a time in Dublin, but as Sinead has said, these four hotels all offer a fabulous choice!

All but The Morrison are south of the River Liffey if this is a consideration based on what you wish to see and do in and around the city. With that said, The Alex, Brooks, and Trinity City are all within walking distance of the center and there is plenty to see and do right on your doorstep.

It may well be down to availability at the time you are with us that will be the deciding factor, will you be over with us soon?

Martin