Stolen Dog

Stolen Dog

Author
Posted Thu 13 Jun 2019 7:16 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
My dog was stolen from our home on May 26th - she is a young female springer Spaniel , well bred and not yet neutered . I know this is a very long shot but i"m desperate to find her and so worried she will be used for irresponsible breeding . Please is there any way i can post an alert to customs for anyone trying to bring dogs into Ireland to check whether my dog is one of them ?
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 13 Jun 2019 9:26 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 12:10 PM Visits: 13.3K
Hi Nicky,

We are sorry to hear that you suspect your dog has been stolen.

We would suggest contacting the RSPCA in the UK and also the ISPCA in the Republic of Ireland to see if they have port authority contacts for such a thing as this.

Hopefully, if your dog is microchipped, they will be able to get her back to you if they come across her.

Martin