Destination

Destination

Author
Posted Mon 17 Jun 2019 12:18 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
I would like to visit those places that are seen in the movies, where there are villages and deserted streets in the middle of the meadows. Do you give me some destination? Thank you
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 17 Jun 2019 7:54 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Advocate
Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 21
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 7 Oct 2022 12:12 AM Visits: 10.7K
Ciao Stefano!

You would like to live a great adventure in Ireland, through wild places and small villages! 😊
Here you can find a collection of trip ideas and articles that will inspire you to plan the perfect journey for yourself. 

I focused my suggestions on the more remote and wild parts of the Emerald Isle, such as the Wild Atlantic Way and County Donegal.

I hope my advice will help you find the perfect itinerary for your visit to Ireland.
And more suggestions might come soon from other members of our Community. ☘️

Buona serata.

Marcella
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 20 Jun 2019 10:17 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Do those places really exist ? Well for me if there is going to be anywhere even close it would have to be the glens of Antrim . Beautiful coastal villages and the surrounding area hasn’t change much in years . Hope this helps a little .
Konrad