Dundrum Dublin 14

Dundrum Dublin 14

Author
Posted Fri 19 Jul 2019 8:47 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
My wife & I are looking for self catering accommodation in Dundrum Dublin 14 from 5/08 for 5 nights.
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 20 Jul 2019 9:56 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 7 Aug 2022 10:39 AM Visits: 689
Hi Michael,
It's great to hear you are heading our way.
There is a wealth of accommodation, to choose from in Dundrum.
You will need to get in touch directly, to check availability, or alternatively, go through a travel agent.
With that said, here is a link to the Dundrum accommodation that has registered with tourism Ireland. 
Hopefully, you will find what you're looking for.

Warm regards,
Gordee
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 20 Jul 2019 10:36 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Appreciate you trying to help but it is Dundrum in Dublin that I am seeking accommodation.

Profile Picture
Posted Sun 21 Jul 2019 9:01 AM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hello Michael,

I'd love to help you find the right accommodation for your upcoming trip next month! :) It is so exciting you'll be spending 5 nights in Dublin. Are you thinking of exploring the area from here?

I've had a look at the self-catering options for Dundrum in Dublin, and unfortunately wasn't able to find any. There is however the 9 Baggot Rath House in Ballsbridge, which is about a 9 minute drive away, The Cottage in Kilternan, 12 minutes away, or Canbe-Broc House in Donnybrook, only 7 minutes from Dundrum. 

Would any of these be an option? For more self-catering options in Dublin, take a look here. If you reach out to them directly they would love to tell you more about the availability and options. 

I hope this was helpful, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else! 
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 22 Jul 2019 11:00 AM
View Quick Profile
I think your best bet is Airbnb. It will be very difficult to find somewhere though as Dundrum is a really popular place to live, and doesn't have many self-catering options for visitors, as the resident rental market is so strong there. It is on the Luas tram line so you could try for properties on the GREEN line eg in Sandyford. 
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 22 Jul 2019 12:48 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)Community Expert (65.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 6 hours ago Visits: 22K
Hi Michael,
I agree with 'Love Ireland' comment - it will be difficult to find something. However, I received the following details - 
Here’s one that may be of interest: https://www.imiresidence.com/?utm_source=googlemybusiness&utm_medium=organic - It looks good and is a good location, too.
Premier suites in Sandyford (a short journey away) https://www.premiersuitesdublinsandyford.com/location
Or the Beacon in Sandyford, too - https://www.thebeacon.com
Other than that it would be Airbnb.ie – and choice is endless.
I hope this helps.
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 22 Jul 2019 1:05 PM
View Quick Profile
The IMI is a super suggestion, really close to Dundrum village, close to LUAS tram and the M50 motorway. Less than a 10 minute drive to Bray beach. Lovely Dublin mountain walks about 5 minutes drive away and Marley Park too. I know it's not self-catering but good value for the location. Thanks Christoph!