Albanian Travelling to Ireland

Albanian Travelling to Ireland

Author
Posted Thu 25 Jul 2019 11:17 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi! I don't know if this is the right place, but I have a question regarding travel to Ireland. My friend is Albanian. She booked a flight to Ireland in 2 weeks. She does not have a visa, however, she is living in the Netherlands and has a residence permit from there. Can she be allowed in the country with it, without the visa?
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 25 Jul 2019 12:17 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hello Konstantin,

It is so exciting to hear that your friend is planning to visit us!

I'm more than happy to point both of you in the right direction for more information about visa requirements.

In this case I recommend your friend to reach out to the Irish Embassy in London, as they will be able to tell you exactly which travel documents she will need for her visit. While there's no Irish embassy in Albania, you or your friend can also check this Irish Embassy webpage for more details on visa requirements.

I would love to provide tips, ideas and suggestions for your friend's trip as well. Is there anything in particular she would like to see or do while visiting us? 

Speak soon,

Romina