Waving "Hello!" from Motown, USA...

Waving "Hello!" from Motown, USA...

Author
Posted Thu 1 Aug 2019 7:26 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Grateful to have found this forum. Grateful for the fine folks at Ireland/US tourism. Such a great website and I love the tools they've offered me to help plan our trip (first time) in late August-early September. I just wanted to say "hey ya" from in/around the greater-Detroit, USA. We look forward to losing our hearts to Ireland ;o)

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 2 Aug 2019 2:31 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hello back from the Emerald Isle, Robin! 

Thank you so much for this heart-warming message! It's so exciting that you'll be here at the end of the month, and I look forward to reading all about your adventures here. :) 

What do you have planned for your upcoming trip?
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 2 Aug 2019 10:31 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Mainly heading south from Dublin then more west. Taking in Glendalough, Rock of Cashel, Kilkenny, Cork, Killarney, and Galway before heading on out from Dublin. Spending ten days in Ireland. We are very excited! We'll be celebrating our 32nd (gulp!) wedding anniversary while we're there. This is a "bucket list" adventure for us (and my sister and her hubby as well). Many thanks and cheers!

Profile Picture
Posted Sat 3 Aug 2019 3:09 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
It is so exciting that you will be celebrating your wedding anniversary here with us on the Emerald Isle! I see you are already preparing everything you'd like to see and do with tips from our members, and we are of course always here if there is anything you'd like to add to your bucket list adventure. :)