This forum has posts in multiple languages.

Translate everything to English

Close
Translate

Automated translation is being used to translate posts & replies into your language and we cannot guarantee its accuracy.

Viewpoints in the mountains and hills by car

Viewpoints in the mountains and hills by car

Author
Posted Mon 16 Sep 2019 9:14 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (67.7K reputation)Community Expert (67.7K reputation)Community Expert (67.7K reputation)Community Expert (67.7K reputation)Community Expert (67.7K reputation)Community Expert (67.7K reputation)Community Expert (67.7K reputation)Community Expert (67.7K reputation)Community Expert (67.7K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 5 hours ago Visits: 5.1K
Wow, you certainly have managed to see some excellent places so far and we can't wait to see all the magnificent photos from your time with us!

Ordnance Survey Ireland has a series of excellent maps on the whole of the island of Ireland, you should be able to find them in local stores and online. Another great resource online is Irish Trails, you can select walks and routes by county which is always a handy way to find something in any location.

The weather is sometimes hit and miss but hopefully it will stay nice for a few spectacular photos.

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 24 Oct 2019 10:49 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (37.2K reputation)Community Expert (37.2K reputation)Community Expert (37.2K reputation)Community Expert (37.2K reputation)Community Expert (37.2K reputation)Community Expert (37.2K reputation)Community Expert (37.2K reputation)Community Expert (37.2K reputation)Community Expert (37.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Fri 23 Oct 2020 2:10 PM Visits: 5.5K
Hi Theo!

I am sure many others are as eager as me to see some of your pictures! 😍

You had a couple of places and ideas of the perfect shots; I hope you were able to capture what you were looking for.