Best place for breakfast near Dublin Convention Centre

Best place for breakfast near Dublin Convention Centre

Author
Posted Thu 8 Aug 2019 8:41 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
I'm looking for a place for breakfast near to the Dublin Convention Centre, ideally not a hotel.  Let me know if you have any recommendations.  Thanks in advance.
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 8 Aug 2019 12:22 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Hello Karen,

It's so lovely to hear you'll be visiting Dublin soon!

Regarding a recommendation for a breakfast place, I'd def suggest for you to check out the Natural Bakery. A wee place that makes great breads and pastries daily, from scratch and with top quality ingredients. Best part is that, it's about a 6 minute walk from the Convention Centre. A wonderful choice located right on North Dock!

Be sure to check this link for more coffee, delicatessen and bakery options in Dublin!

Have a lovely day and enjoy your visit! :)

Romina

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 9 Aug 2019 11:02 AM
View Quick Profile
Oh there's loads!! I'd cross the Samuel Beckett bridge to Sprout & Co or Herb St. A 5 min walk and well worth it! Lovely food options over around the Grand Canal Square area. KC Peaches is totally fab and Il Valentino too - both are 10 minutes away, again, across the bridge. Enjoy, Áine xx 
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 19 Aug 2019 2:54 PM
View Quick Profile
I worked in Grand Canal Dock for a few years (stone's throw from the Convention Centre).

Towards the end of my time there a place called nutbutter opened.

It was expensive, but the porridge/oatmeal they made was AMAZING!

I'm pretty sure if you get in before 11 they have some 2.50 coffee deal, also.

It's a handy place to work from as well.