Tours out of Malahide

Tours out of Malahide

Author
Posted Sat 10 Aug 2019 2:00 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Looking forward to staying in Malahide for 10 days in September.  I know we can take the train into Dublin but can any one tell me if there are tours to other parts of Ireland that start from Malahide?
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 10 Aug 2019 9:32 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 7 Aug 2022 10:39 AM Visits: 689
Hi Anne,
There only appears to be one tour company that leaves from Malahide, The majority leave from Dublin.
They are called Grand Tours and you can find them here.

They are not registered on Ireland.com and I have not heard any reviews on them, as they appear to be a relatively new company. You may want to have a google and check their reputation before booking.

Hopefully, it works out for you

Regards,
Gordee
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 11 Nov 2019 9:49 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi Ann, 

If you are still looking check out our website. We run private tours from Dublin as we are private hire you have the flexibility to be collected and dropped off from any location and at any time. https://www.butlerstours.com/private-day-tours-from-dublin.php

Wishing you a wonderful trip. 
Louise and all at Butlers