Visa Info

Visa Info

Author
Posted Thu 22 Aug 2019 2:25 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Dear,
I am an Indian citizen and have a valid Indian passport.
I am pursuing my Master's in New York. I am on student visa in USA which will expire in December 2022.
I wish to visit Dublin for my vacation from 26th September 2019 till 6th October 2019 as it was my dream and I love that place.
I have been to your office in New York and collected the information regarding my visit.
I have few doubts:
1) As I understood I require an amount in my bank and how much it should be in dollars can you please help me with that?
2) Do I have to show the accommodation and flight details?
3) I have to take money order and is there anything more required?
Thank you so much for your time and patience.
I really appreciate your help.

Best,
Varsha Saroj.

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 22 Aug 2019 8:10 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hello Varsha, 

How lovely that you are thinking of visiting Dublin this autumn! I would love to point you in the right direction so you can make your dream trip a reality. :) 

For an answer to all three of your questions, I recommend reaching out to the Irish Embassy in the country where your passport was issued, so in this case you can contact the Embassy in New Delhi via the following page. They will gladly walk you through the requirements, as well as the sign up progress, and give you all of the information you need. 

I would however be delighted to help you find the perfect place to stay in Dublin (or other places on the island), as well as things to see, do and experience. Is there anything in Dublin you absolutely wouldn't want to miss? :) 

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 22 Aug 2019 9:51 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Thank you for your reply.
I thought I have to apply from New York as I am in New York now.
Okay I will contact Embassy in New Delhi.

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 23 Aug 2019 10:24 AM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)
Island of Ireland
Hi Varsha, 

I hope the Irish Embassy in India will be able to tell you everything you need to know about a visa application. Keep me posted on what they say. I'd love to know if everything gets sorted. :) 

Me, as well as the other Community members are of course always here if you need suggestions for Dublin and the rest of the island! 
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 26 Aug 2019 1:17 PM
View Quick Profile

The Irish Embassy in India informed that, I have to apply from the country which I am currently residing in.
Currently I am in New York, USA.

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 26 Sep 2019 5:30 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Island of Ireland
Hi Varsha, 

Have you been in touch with the Embassy in the United States yet? If you ever need any help planning your trip, feel free to reach out here for tips, ideas and advice! :)