Bed and breakfast near Dublin Airport

Bed and breakfast near Dublin Airport

Author
Posted Sun 25 Aug 2019 1:52 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Looking to stay one night in area near Dublin Airport in October. Will be ending our 3 week trip to Ireland and would like to be close to airport for last night. An hour away is fine, but not longer. Any suggestions??
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 26 Aug 2019 12:52 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi Mary,

A 3-week visit to our green island in October sounds fabulous! Please feel free to keep us posted and let us know how we can help. 😊

Indeed, staying at a nearby B&B is a lovely way to wrap up a trip - and not have to travel far to the airport in the morning. To find one that best suits you, we recommend using our accommodation search tool (http://bit.ly/30xui13).  I've entered Dublin City and B&B for you, and gotten some excellent results.  Please feel free to browse thorough and see what you think!

And for sure, we'd love to hear from our wonderful community members as well.  What favourite B&Bs near the airport would you recommend? 

~Sionainn

Profile Picture
Posted Sun 17 Nov 2019 1:55 PM
View Quick Profile
I'm into this
I'm into this (348 reputation)I'm into this (348 reputation)I'm into this (348 reputation)I'm into this (348 reputation)I'm into this (348 reputation)I'm into this (348 reputation)I'm into this (348 reputation)I'm into this (348 reputation)I'm into this (348 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 7
Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 25 Jul 2022 8:22 PM Visits: 12
Hi There,
We have created a list of Airport Hotels in Ireland. Check out this list hotels near dublin airport as well.
We hope you find it useful and enjoy you travel.
Team Aerfortel