Our Trip in Dublin - VLOG!

Our Trip in Dublin - VLOG!

Author
Posted Wed 25 Sep 2019 4:39 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hello !
My girlfriend and I went to Dublin and I wanted to share our adventures with you on her youtube Margot B channel !
We hope you can enjoy it and next vlog will be live soon !

Thanks all and MERCI BEAUCOUP

Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 26 Sep 2019 1:41 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 24 minutes ago Visits: 76K
Bonjour Quentin,

I'm delighted that you both had such a great time in Dublin! 
I can see that you brought quite a few souvenirs and did a great job at serving a perfect pint of Guinness! 

Congratulations for this vlog and I can't wait to see the next one.

A bientôt,
Antoine
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 18 Apr 2020 3:10 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Hello all !
I send you all full of courage during this difficult period! We finally found the time! I share with you today the continuation of our adventures in this sublime city!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfx0DirE_tU&t=2s

Do not hesitate to share, if you liked and follow Margot B.
Have a good day !
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 19 Apr 2020 10:13 PM
View Quick Profile
Salut Quentin,

It's so great to watch your second day in the big city. It seems you had a lovely time between nature and music, Margot and you. 😊

We hope you loved Murphys Ice Cream and Irish cuisine during your trip! We cannot wait to watch your last vlog in Dublin. 

Thank you so much for your nice words, we wish you a lot of courage as well. ☘️

Justine
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 25 Apr 2020 3:53 PM
View Quick Profile
Hello everyone !
The video of our 3rd and last day in Dublin is online!It was a short but wonderful trip and full of wonderful discoveries!I invite you to relive with us this last day and do not hesitate to share and subscribe if you like this video :)

Good day and good luck to all !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bko9tS_sWno
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 26 Apr 2020 10:30 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 24 minutes ago Visits: 76K
Bonjour Quentin,

Thanks for the final episode of your Dublin trip, it's perfect for times like these when people need to escape virtually !

We hope you enjoyed this mouthwatering Irish breakfast on your last day and the ground of Christchurch Cathedral. Hopefully, we can welcome you back in the future. There's loads to see right outside of Dublin if you ever plan a return trip: https://goo.gl/4KvkQA

Prenez soin de vous,
Antoine