Traveling in February

Traveling in February

Author
Posted Thu 21 Jan 2021 10:45 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
I am so sorry it took so long to reply! My trip was more than I could have asked for and I feel so lucky that I was able to go before things got hectic with the world and international travel! I appreciate everyone on this thread helping me out so much and I look forward to being able to come back! Fingers crossed it is soon! 
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 22 Jan 2021 11:16 AM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi Yolanda, 

Thanks so much for getting back to us here, and it's great to hear you enjoyed your trip! :D I'm glad you got to travel just in time, and I hope we get to give you a warm welcome back again soon. 

What was the absolute highlight of your trip, and is there anything you wouldn't want to miss on a possible future visit? ☘️

Thanks again for sharing, 

Melin