Coming in February, What to wear???

Coming in February, What to wear???

Author
Posted Thu 10 Oct 2019 5:14 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0

We are traveling to Dublin and Northern Ireland in February and was wondering if there are in recommendations for jackets and shoes for both men and women. Anything the locals prefer or recommend, I mean, who better to ask? :-)

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 11 Oct 2019 8:25 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi Sean
Ireland’s weather is a bit like the Goldilocks and the Three Bears story…it’s not too hot and it’s not too cold, in fact you’ll find it just right! Okay, admittedly, it does rain a bit, but Ireland actually enjoys a mild climate with average temperatures of around 50°F. Perfect for getting out and about!

Spring months are from February to April, with average temperatures ranging between 46 to 54°F. It is a beautiful time of year in Ireland with leaves appearing on the trees, flowers blooming and plentiful green pastures.

Pack: Waterproof rain jacket, walking boots, runners or comfortable walking shoes, jeans, sweaters, long sleeved shirts, tee-shirts and hat/gloves and you'll be fine. 

Ireland's weather is just right!       Travel Tips         The B&B Experience   

Have a great trip!
Claire
B&B Ireland
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 11 Oct 2019 2:46 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 7 Aug 2022 10:39 AM Visits: 689
Hi Sean, 
              I see claire has already given you an excellent answer to your question. (Thanks, Claire)

I would like to take the opportunity to share some useful information if I can.

First, this checklist will help you prepare for the trip with advice on everything from clothing through to what apps to download.
Travel Checklist

Also, you may find this video very useful. It focuses on exactly what type of clothing to bring.

I hope you find it all useful, but if you need any further advice, I am more than happy to lend a hand.
Gordee