Visiting Ireland

Visiting Ireland

Author
Posted Mon 21 Oct 2019 8:38 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
I will like to visit IRELAND during my annual leave, kindly assist me on how to carry it out.
I am Nigerian

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 22 Oct 2019 9:18 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Wed 17 Apr 2024 8:17 AM Visits: 13.3K
Hello,

It's lovely to hear that you are looking to come over and see us on the island of Ireland!

To learn more about Visa and Passport information we would encourage you to check out the resources on our website. Visa requirements are based on your passport origin, so for Nigeria, the Department of Justice and Equality has information which says you will indeed need a visa, please check their website for details.

You can find useful information on how to obtain a Visa for the Republic of Ireland on the Citizens Information Website.

So, once that is sorted out, where on the island of Ireland would you love to see and what would you like to do during your holiday?