Day trips from Dublin

Day trips from Dublin

Author
Posted Mon 28 Oct 2019 2:20 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
I am interested in going on a day trip that includes falconry and a visit to a quaint village not far from Dublin. 
I need help in finding a small tour or a private tour that does this, as I don’t want a 12 hour tour.
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 28 Oct 2019 12:48 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Hello Joyce!

It's fantastic to hear you're planning such fun and exciting ideas for your day trip! :D

Regarding your request for falconry activity, I'd suggest for you to check this wee page, Dublin Falconry in Castleknock. They show visitors the art of falconry, with speeches, dress and flying displays!

About your visit to Dublin, the city has many iconic attractions, but if you fancy getting out and visit some charming places and quaint village outside the city, be sure to check this link!

In addition to places mentioned, there are plenty of other great places to see within easy reach from Dublin!

I hope this information helps with the planning of your trip, and let's see if some other members will jump in with some other suggestions!

Speak soon,

Romina

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 29 Oct 2019 8:05 AM
View Quick Profile
Good morning Joyce
Hope you are looking forward to your trip to Ireland, we can arrange a tailored tour for you with our private driver bringing you to Russborough House, a famous stately house location 40 mins from Dublin, there is also a falconry on the grounds. Following that you can visit Irish rural villages, Ballymore Eustace and Hollywood before returning to Dublin. If you wish to receive further information please email me, jeremy@eitravelgroup.ie
Regards 
Jeremy

Profile Picture
Posted Sat 23 Nov 2019 11:55 AM
View Quick Profile
Forum Guru
Forum Guru (1.3K reputation)Forum Guru (1.3K reputation)Forum Guru (1.3K reputation)Forum Guru (1.3K reputation)Forum Guru (1.3K reputation)Forum Guru (1.3K reputation)Forum Guru (1.3K reputation)Forum Guru (1.3K reputation)Forum Guru (1.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 18
Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 26 Feb 2022 1:58 PM Visits: 60
I recommend Maynooth as an easy day trip from Dublin. You'll find a charming village, spectacular university campus, and atmospheric castle ruins. Want to know the best part? Maynooth is super-easy to get to by train so you can skip the tour and make your own way there in about 45 minutes on Irish Rail.

I hope you enjoy your trip!

Jennifer (aka Dr. J)
Sidewalk Safari Travel Blog