Irish Storyteller Podcast launched

Irish Storyteller Podcast launched

Author
Posted Tue 29 Oct 2019 11:04 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi all,

We have just launched a podcast and want to get it to as many people as possible. Perfect listening for your driving journey through Ireland or else best listening position is feet up by the fire. :-)

Eddie Lenihan is Ireland’s most well known storyteller. He has been telling tales for over 35 years. As a cultural preservationist, Eddie has amassed the largest collection of folk stories and tales in Ireland. His dedication to the tradition has seen him collect and compile stories from all across the country, particularly those that deal with the themes of the supernatural, fairies and Irish lore. Each month, Eddie will share Irish wisdom and stories from the past on the Tell Me A Story with Eddie Lenihan podcast.

https://shows.pippa.io/tell-me-a-story-with-eddie-lenihan/

Profile Picture
Posted Wed 30 Oct 2019 12:46 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Hello Eddie,

Thanks so much for sharing this here in our Community!  I've had a quick listen and am thinking our members are going to thoroughly enjoy your phenomenal Seanchaí skills and knowledge. Your Halloween episode is enthralling, to say the least.  What a voice!

Thanks again. 😊

Sionaínn
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 29 Nov 2019 1:00 PM
View Quick Profile
Thank you for your lovely comment Sionaínn. This is Phil here posting on behalf of Eddie. There is a new episode up today. Check it out here

https://shows.acast.com/tell-me-a-story-with-eddie-lenihan/episodes/episode-2-biddy-early-part-1

Tthanks again :-) 
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 29 Nov 2019 1:48 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi Phil,

This is absolutely lovely! Thanks again for sharing this new episode of your podcasts with us! :)

Melin