This forum has posts in multiple languages.

Translate everything to English

Close
Translate

Automated translation is being used to translate posts & replies into your language and we cannot guarantee its accuracy.

Witchy/horror activities in Ireland

Witchy/horror activities in Ireland

Author
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (150 reputation)Gaining Respect (150 reputation)Gaining Respect (150 reputation)Gaining Respect (150 reputation)Gaining Respect (150 reputation)Gaining Respect (150 reputation)Gaining Respect (150 reputation)Gaining Respect (150 reputation)Gaining Respect (150 reputation)
United Arab Emirates
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 24 Nov 2019 2:34 PM Visits: 2
Hi, I'm going to Dublin from 2 Dec to 7 Dec. I'm a big horror fan. Any horror/ghost/witchy tours or activities to recommend?
Posted Sun 24 Nov 2019 7:47 AM
Question
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (42.3K reputation)Community Expert (42.3K reputation)Community Expert (42.3K reputation)Community Expert (42.3K reputation)Community Expert (42.3K reputation)Community Expert (42.3K reputation)Community Expert (42.3K reputation)Community Expert (42.3K reputation)Community Expert (42.3K reputation)
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 2:25 PM Visits: 7K
Hi Kym, it's so exciting you'll be here so soon! :) I think you'll love Dublin as a horror fan, and I'm more than happy to share some recommendations. 

Dublin (and Dublin Castle in particular) was a great inspiration for Bram Stoker when he wrote his famous book 'Dracula', and the Castle Dracula Experience is a spooky way to learn more about it. 

There are also many ghost tours that help you explore the haunted history of the city, like the Ghost Bus, Haunted History Walking Tour and Gravedigger Tour

If you have the time, I also recommend venturing out into Ireland's Ancient East to explore more haunted castles and historic houses. 

What else do you have planned for your time in Dublin? 
Posted Sun 24 Nov 2019 2:00 PM
Question
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (32.9K reputation)Community Expert (32.9K reputation)Community Expert (32.9K reputation)Community Expert (32.9K reputation)Community Expert (32.9K reputation)Community Expert (32.9K reputation)Community Expert (32.9K reputation)Community Expert (32.9K reputation)Community Expert (32.9K reputation)
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 4:16 PM Visits: 4.8K
Hi Kym,

So tell us, did you enjoy some of those "spooky" experience Melin mentioned?
I hope you had a great time! 
Posted Tue 7 Jan 2020 4:19 PM
Question