Witchy/horror activities in Ireland

Witchy/horror activities in Ireland

Author
Posted Sun 24 Nov 2019 7:47 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi, I'm going to Dublin from 2 Dec to 7 Dec. I'm a big horror fan. Any horror/ghost/witchy tours or activities to recommend?
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 24 Nov 2019 2:00 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi Kym, it's so exciting you'll be here so soon! :) I think you'll love Dublin as a horror fan, and I'm more than happy to share some recommendations. 

Dublin (and Dublin Castle in particular) was a great inspiration for Bram Stoker when he wrote his famous book 'Dracula', and the Castle Dracula Experience is a spooky way to learn more about it. 

There are also many ghost tours that help you explore the haunted history of the city, like the Ghost Bus, Haunted History Walking Tour and Gravedigger Tour

If you have the time, I also recommend venturing out into Ireland's Ancient East to explore more haunted castles and historic houses. 

What else do you have planned for your time in Dublin? 
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 7 Jan 2020 4:19 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 8 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Thu 11 Apr 2024 8:44 AM Visits: 9.8K
Hi Kym,

So tell us, did you enjoy some of those "spooky" experience Melin mentioned?
I hope you had a great time!