To meet people in Ireland

To meet people in Ireland

Author
Posted Thu 28 Nov 2019 12:28 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hellooo!!! Good morning to everyone! I'm Stefania!!
From 5 December to 8 December I will come to Dublin! I had to come with my friend, but unfortunately he has had a problem and so I will come alone!!!
I would like to meet some girl to visit Dublin and some place near Dublin because with another people it is better!!! :)))))))))
If some girl would like to meet me for that weekend  may contact me here!!
https://d2b4i25io5fq3v.cloudfront.net/28-11-2019/0f64f609-e90b-403c-bd0f-b039.jpg
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 29 Nov 2019 12:00 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 34
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 2:22 PM Visits: 13.9K
Ciao, Stefania.

It's exciting you're coming to Ireland next week! :cool:

Even though you'll be travelling by yourself (I'm sorry about your friend), you'll hardly feel alone during your stay. Dublin is a very welcoming and hospitable city: you'll get to know genuine people who often know how to advise you on the best things to see and do, and also tourists like you that want to discover the beauty of this place.

I have a couple of itineraries that may be of interest to you:
  • Dublino in 72 ore, a walking tour to discover the main attractions of the city;
  • Dublin Bay, a list of villages along the coast that you can reach via DART – the train route that connects the north and south of the city.
Also, I'd like to share with you three tour companies that organize tours in Italian: Irlanda in Italiano, Dublino a piedi and A Spasso A Dublino.

Last but not least, here's a thread of another member who asked a similar question a while ago. There's a website shared by Love Ireland that you can check. Hopefully, this will help you to organize at best your trip!

Feel free to write us also in italian and I hope other members will jump on this thread to share more tips and suggestions.

Buona ricerca e buona vacanza!

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 7 Jan 2020 4:01 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)Community Expert (38.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 8 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Thu 11 Apr 2024 8:44 AM Visits: 9.8K
Hi Stefania,

So how was Dublin?
Where you able to meet friendly people along your travels?