July 2020

July 2020

Author
Posted Fri 27 Dec 2019 2:33 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
I will be in Cork City first weeks in July 2020 and would love to attend concert / show - Irish dance, music, song, any suggestions?
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 27 Dec 2019 4:19 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hello Geraldine, 

It's so exciting that you'll be here next summer! It's a lovely time of year to visit this part of the island. :) 

I have pre-selected the first week of July for you in September on this page, and you can see all of the musical events that take place in Cork. Make sure to keep an eye on it, because more events will be added throughout the year. 

For more musical suggestions, take a look at the Music in Cork city page as well. 

I hope you'll find more suggestions on this page from our other members. What else do you have in mind for your time in Cork