Ruta costera del Atalntico

Ruta costera del Atalntico

Author
Posted Sat 1 Feb 2020 10:50 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Good morning

my name is Javier. A couple of years ago I was in Ireland doing the Giant`s Causeway Coastal Route and came so delighted that this year I planteándome to the coastal route of the Atlantic, although being so long if I will not spend much time in the car. I propose the idea of travel that I have and I would like dijeseis me if feasible, if you would do any change or any kind of recommendation. 
DAY 1: Departure from Madrid to Dublin and from there travel to Donegal where I will spend the first night.
DAY 2: Tour of the North Coast, from Derry to Letterkenny. Donegal back to sleep.
DAY 3: Tour of the North Coast, from Letterkenny to Donegal. Sleep in Donegal.
Day 4: Tour of the Surf Coast from Donegal to Ballina. Sleep in Ballina.
DAY 5: Tour of the Coast of Bays. From Ballina to Westport. Galway road from there to sleep there.
DAY 6: Tour of the Coast Cliffs. From Westport to Galway. Sleep in Galway.
Day 7: Tour of the Coast Cliffs. From Galway to Tralee. Sleep in Tralee.
DAY 8: Tour of the peninsulas in the South. From Tralee to Kenmare from there back to Tralee to sleep there.
DAY 9: Tour of the peninsulas in the South. From Kenmare to Kinsale. Sleep in Kinsale.
DAY 10: Tour of the South Coast. From Kinsale to Cork. Kinsale back to sleep there.
DAY 11: Departure to Dublin and back to Madrid.

How do you see the path? What should not get lost in each day? What activities could perform?

Thank you very much to all.

Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 2 Feb 2020 8:42 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (10.3K reputation)Community Member (10.3K reputation)Community Member (10.3K reputation)Community Member (10.3K reputation)Community Member (10.3K reputation)Community Member (10.3K reputation)Community Member (10.3K reputation)Community Member (10.3K reputation)Community Member (10.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 21
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 20 Jun 2022 4:15 PM Visits: 3K
Javier Hello,

We're glad you're planning your visit Route of the Atlantic Coast.

The itinerary we propose is very interesting, but we believe it would be better if each day you slept in a different location, not to waste time having to make your way back to sleep, for example on days 2, 5, 8 and 10.

In as for things to see in each area, we recommend a walk on the walls of Derry / Londonderry , enjoy the green landscape in Donegal , getting close to see Cliffs of Slieve League if you have time. You can also get ideas on this route through the ends of the north .

The Coast Surf , the Coast Bays and Coastal Cliffs  have many wonderful stops you can include in your itinerary with the flexibility to add or remove locations on the fly depending on the time you count.

Similarly, the entire area of the peninsulas in the South  is full of beautiful landscapes and amazing views. Finally, in County Cork , we can not recommend that you approach visit Cobh , a small and colorful town that was the last stop of the Titanic before leaving for America.

We hope that this information will be useful to map out your plan and encourage others to participate foreros.

Best regards,

Marta ☘️