Which ferry route and what day?

Which ferry route and what day?

Author
Posted Fri 28 Feb 2020 10:08 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
I am planning a trip from London to Ireland and would like advice on ferry bookings. I would like to keep costs down so what day of the week, what time and what route should I choose?

Any tips on must-see places also welcome!
Marissa
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 28 Feb 2020 11:42 AM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi Marissa, 

It's so exciting that you are thinking of visiting us by ferry from London! Have you thought about which route you'd like to take and when you'd like to visit?

There are routes to Rosslare, Dublin, Belfast and Larne, depending on where in the UK you would like to travel from. Take a look on this page for all of the available routes and ferry operators.

Are you thinking of bringing your car with you on the ferry, or do you prefer to travel on foot? The price of a ticket depends on when and how you'd like to travel. Usually, fares are lower outside school holiday periods and bank holidays, and there sometimes is an early bird discount. You can also keep an eye out for offers on this page.

I am also more than happy to provide you with tips on what to see and do while you're here. Do you have anything in particular in mind? :)