This forum has posts in multiple languages.

Translate everything to English

Close
Translate

Automated translation is being used to translate posts & replies into your language and we cannot guarantee its accuracy.

Tourist attraction closures

Tourist attraction closures

Author
Posted Thu 12 Mar 2020 2:50 PM
View Quick Profile
I'm into this
I'm into this (214 reputation)I'm into this (214 reputation)I'm into this (214 reputation)I'm into this (214 reputation)I'm into this (214 reputation)I'm into this (214 reputation)I'm into this (214 reputation)I'm into this (214 reputation)I'm into this (214 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
United States
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 12 Mar 2020 5:36 PM Visits: 3
I will be traveling with my family March 17-24, are there any closures of tourist attractions due to health concerns that I need to be aware of? 
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 12 Mar 2020 5:14 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (36.3K reputation)Community Expert (36.3K reputation)Community Expert (36.3K reputation)Community Expert (36.3K reputation)Community Expert (36.3K reputation)Community Expert (36.3K reputation)Community Expert (36.3K reputation)Community Expert (36.3K reputation)Community Expert (36.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 3 hours ago Visits: 5.5K
Hi Kim,

As you may already know, there have been several cases of Corona Virus on the island of Ireland. This means things are regularly changing and all efforts are being made to limit the spread of the virus. This includes the closure of many museums, galleries, and tourist sites, and most St Patrick’s Day parades have been cancelled. 

We would encourage you to check official websites to find more information regarding opening hours.
For example, Trinity College and Book of Kells are closed to the public at the minute, as you can see on their website.

You can also find on our traveler health page many useful links to stay updated on the situation. 

We hope this helps, and don't hesitate if you have additional questions.