Amazing pictures I seen on Facebook

Amazing pictures I seen on Facebook

Author
Posted Wed 15 Apr 2020 8:17 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
I am naturally drawn to anything about Ireland.
I live in the middle of the USA (Oklahoma). My grandfather came to the USA in 1710.
His grandfather in the 1100 was the last king of Armagh - King Rurri ua Donnacain, who changed his name to Dunnigan, my name.
Patrick Dunnagan on Facebook
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 16 Apr 2020 8:49 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)Community Expert (70.1K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 8:17 AM Visits: 13.3K
Hello Pat,

Thanks for taking the time to join us here with some information about your Irish ancestors!

It would be lovely if you could let us know all of the family tree information that you have before the time your grandfather left the island of Ireland in 1710. Do you know where he was born and if he was married before he left?

Martin