My home - Dublin

My home - Dublin

Author
Posted Sat 18 Apr 2020 7:59 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
I have settled down in this beautiful city four years ago today!!! As 2020 is tough time and I can't visit all those amazing landmarks around city so I've created a video for everyone to enjoy and remember all the busy streets and famous landmarks of Dublin :)

Profile Picture
Posted Sun 19 Apr 2020 7:30 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi, and thanks so much for sharing your hometown of Dublin with us here! I am sure our members will love travelling to all of the landmarks in the city from the comfort of their home. :) 

Thanks again for bringing a piece of the Fair City to us with this beautiful timelapse! 💚
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 28 Apr 2020 8:40 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
I dedicated another video to this beautiful Dublin city. Enjoy the views from a sky of busy streets like it was before ;)

Profile Picture
Posted Wed 29 Apr 2020 9:41 AM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)
Island of Ireland
Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful video! It's great to see all the recognisable places in the city from the air.

When did you take a helicopter tour over Dublin, and how long did the tour take? I would definitely like to do something like this in the future! 
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 1 May 2020 7:45 PM
View Quick Profile
I took the tour back in September of 2018. It took around half an hour and I really enjoyed it! :)
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 2 May 2020 9:06 AM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Island of Ireland
That's great! I'd love to see Dublin like this so I've added it to my bucket list. :) 

Thanks again for sharing your lovely videos of the fair city, and feel free to share any other images or videos you have with us here. 

Stay safe! 

Melin