Four days in Ireland - a memorable trip

Four days in Ireland - a memorable trip

Author
Posted Sun 26 Apr 2020 2:52 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
https://www.bestofirelandofficial.com/blog/four-days-in-ireland-a-memorable-trip
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 26 Apr 2020 8:20 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi Rahul, 

Thanks so much for sharing the link to your blog here! I loved reading about your adventures here on the island. :) 

Travelling by rail and sail is a wonderful idea, as you get to sit back, relax and enjoy the view on your way to the island. It's also great that you had the chance to visit Trinity College during your time in Dublin! Did you make your way to the Long Room and the Book of Kells? 

You've visited so many different areas during your day from Dublin, and the pictures look amazing. You had some great weather too! What was your favourite part of the trip, and do you have any tips for our other members planning a visit? ☘️

Thanks again for sharing! 
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 27 Apr 2020 2:35 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi Melin,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I absolutely agree with you about the "Rail and Sail", and I recommend it to everyone who wishes to travel from London to Dublin. Unfortunately, I did not see the Long Room and the Book of Kells.

My favourite part of the trip was when I visited the Cliffs of Moher - especially the Ferry in the Sea and watching the Magnificent Cliffs towering over me, while I was right at the front of the Ferry.

For any members planning a visit to Ireland - do not book your accommodation at Dublin only - I mean, give the trip a good 10 to 15 days, make Dublin your base for probably 4 days, please make Galway your base though (I unfortunately could not do it due to lack of time, as I had to go back to London soon), and explore the Aran Islands, Galway City, Limerick and the Western part of the Emerald Isle.

You are most welcome. I hope I get a chance to visit Ireland again - and hopefully, this time with a job in hand. Would love to settle down either in the UK or Ireland finally :)
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 27 Apr 2020 3:56 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.1K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi Rahul,

I'm so happy you enjoyed your time here, and hopefully, we get to welcome you back soon! :) 

Making Galway your base and exploring the area from there is a great idea, as you can travel up and down the Wild Atlantic Way. Are there any other places you wouldn't want to miss during a future trip? 

It would be wonderful if you call the Emerald Isle your home at some point. :) If you could choose, where on the island would you like to live?