Covid-19 travel to Ireland in June

Covid-19 travel to Ireland in June

Author
Posted Thu 30 Apr 2020 8:58 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Dear Sirs 

We are 30 men who have planned a Motorcycle trip in Ireland 🇮🇪 in June 2020. ( 10th-14th) 

Is the Ireland  closed down or can we come and see you ! 

We have pre booked hotels, but no one can tell us if we can travel or not due to the COVID-19 situation. 

Sincerely yours 

Joachim Berner 

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 1 May 2020 10:18 AM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi Joachim, 

I completely understand you'd like to know more about the impact of the current situation on your travel plans, especially since you will be travelling here by motorcycle with such a large group. 

Because things are evolving on the island of Ireland, and new information and updates are coming in every day, it really is just a wait and see kind of situation right now. In this case, I recommend staying in touch with your tour operator, ferry company, and accommodation provider for more news. At this point, we really can't tell where things will be in the future, but I hope everything will work out for you and your travel companions. I also recommend keeping an eye on the Traveller Health page for more useful information and resources. 

I wish I could provide you with a more clear answer to your question, and I hope we get to welcome you to the island in the near future. In the meantime, the Community is always here if you need anything, so please don't hesitate to reach out. 

Stay safe! 

Melin