In search of county postcards!

In search of county postcards!

Author
Posted Mon 6 Jul 2020 10:43 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi all!  I just returned from living in Ireland, and I miss it so much!  I would not have left if I didn't have to, and I look forward to the day that I can hopefully return to live there again.  In the meantime, I am working on a little project to commemorate my time there.  I managed to stay in all 32 counties when living there, and in each county, I tried to find a postcard for this project, but there are some counties I was not able to!  The counties I need postcards from are Antrim, Armagh, Kildare, Longford, Waterford and Wicklow. I need the postcards to say the name of the county on the front side, and be blank on the back side (so they would need to be sent to me inside a regular envelope).  They also have to be normal postcard size, around 4x6, and if the picture was horizontal, that would be great, but vertical is fine too.  I am basically having them bound together in a "flip book", if you will, and I'm writing my favorite places and memories from each county on the back of the postcard.

Any help would be so much appreciated!  I'm not sure how this forum works and if you can message me on it and I can provide my mailing address that way- if not, I can post it below!

Thank you everyone! 
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 7 Jul 2020 9:15 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 8 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Thu 11 Apr 2024 8:44 AM Visits: 9.8K
This is amazing Alanna!
I cannot wait to see it finished, so I will make sure to spread the word and see if any of our members in the area can help.

I am also impressed by the fact that you managed to tick all the counties during your stay. You must have a long list of places not to miss.
Please don't hesitate to share them with everyone here. 😉