Bray or Wicklow

Bray or Wicklow

Author
Posted Thu 30 Jul 2020 8:04 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Good morning, I'd like to visit little villages in Ireland, to have a break and possibly find a way to definitively move from Italy and find a work and a little and quiet living place, does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advance, bye
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 31 Jul 2020 8:20 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 34
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Thu 25 Apr 2024 5:40 PM Visits: 13.9K
Ciao, Simona!

I’m glad that you want to visit Ireland, there are so many quaint villages where to relax and that are well-connected to major cities.

As it seems that you’re in between Bray or Wicklow, it’s hard to pick one. Both villages are in County Wicklow a great place for people who love tranquillity and there are many natural attractions around them such as the Powerscourt House & Gardens, the Wicklow Mountains and Glendalough just to name a few.

Personally, I visited Bray, since it was easy to reach from Dublin via the DART (an electric rail system that takes you around Dublin). It’s a nice town with lots of restaurants and a lovely beach. Also, I had the chance to take a nice long walk along the promenade and up to the hill "Bray Head", a relaxing spot from where you can enjoy the bay view. If you'll have time, I’d recommend you to explore also the other coastal villages such as Greystones, Dunloaghaire, Dalkey, Howth and Malahide: you’ll need just a Leap Card and jump on and off the DART.

Finally, due to the spread of COVID-19, don't forget to check our Traveller Health page and Viaggiare Sicuri website whenever you'll decide to come and visit us. 

I hope this helps and that other members will give further suggestions. Feel free to pop in again and talk to me in italian if you have more questions.

Buona giornata!
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 31 Jul 2020 12:48 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Grazie!