Accommodation in the Burren

Accommodation in the Burren

Author
Posted Fri 14 Aug 2020 11:30 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Good evening 
I hope to complete walking tour of The Burren in September 2020.
I am looking for recommendation re good hotel in that area.
Thank you 

Profile Picture
Posted Sat 15 Aug 2020 10:14 AM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi Lucia, 

Thanks so much for your message! I'd love to provide you with more information that can help you with planning your trip this September. 

We are currently experiencing an ever-changing situation with regards to travelling to and on the island of Ireland, with new information coming in daily. While the airports and ferry ports are open, non-essential overseas travel should still be avoided, and all international visitors, including those from mainland Britain, are required to fill in a passenger locator form and are expected to restrict their movements for up to 14 days.

There are also some other safety precautions for travellers arriving from areas that are not on the green list of countries that was updated on the 5th of August. This is under constant review, and changes to this are occurring at planned intervals as the situation allows. While the easing of some restrictions has occurred, they still may not make it possible for you to comfortably visit, as the Irish Government is trying to keep visitors and residents safe. Make sure to keep an eye on the health page and official GOV.IE page for more news and updates.

It is also recommended to check with your airline, tour operator, cruise line or transport and accommodation providers directly, as they will also have the most up to date information on the services they provide. You can find an overview of available hotels in the Burren area on this page. If you reach out to them directly they can tell you more about their regulations and options. 

I hope this was helpful, and please feel free to reach out here if you have any questions! 

Melin