Tours

Tours

Author
Posted Thu 27 Aug 2020 8:45 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hello. I would like to visit the Ring of Kerry and Dingle next month. I don't have a driver's license, so I need to book a tour. Does anyone know a tour company that is operating now? Or another way to visit it? Thank you! 
Andrea
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 28 Aug 2020 12:09 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 2:33 PM Visits: 660
Hi Andrea,

It's great to hear that you are interested in visiting the Ring of Kerry and Dingle - beautiful places I have fond memories of visiting on school tours when I was younger.

There are a range of options available to you in terms of tour operators, whether you wish to take a bus tour, a cycling tour, a boat tour or any number of activities while there. 

There are many tour operators listed on the Ireland.com website for both the Ring of Kerry and Dingle. Here you will find information about the tour operators and links to their website, as well as contact information. I would suggest searching for a tour operator that provides a tour which you are interested in taking, for example a bus tour, and contacting them directly.

May I ask where you are based, Andrea? I would be happy to assist you with any questions you may have in terms of transport and getting to/from County Kerry. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask and I will be happy to help you, as I'm sure would other community members.

I'm sure that you will enjoy your time in Kerry next month.

Eoin.