"Road Trip" music video and footage around Irelands wild Atlantic way and beyond

"Road Trip" music video and footage around Irelands wild Atlantic way...

Author
Posted Mon 7 Sep 2020 12:27 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi everyone I hope this message finds you well and when safe to do so you can begin to plan your own road trip around our beautiful country.
(link to video at end)
The track is produced by me and the footage is of our own 7 day trip around the country.

places visited 
Co.Limerick 
Co.Galway
Co.Mayo
Co.Sligo
Co.Donegal

Achill Island,Keem bay, Castlebar ,Enniscrone ,easkey castle ,Portsalon Beach ,Murderhole beach ,Malinhead ,Bundoran , Mullaghmore , Dunfanaghy , Dungloe , Westport , Killybegs 

Northern Ireland

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 7 Sep 2020 3:02 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 4:21 PM Visits: 76.1K
Hi Sean!

This is such an amazing road-trip! I can only imagine how fun it was travelling in your small campervan, waking up to the sound of the waves and having the best seats to watch the sunset! Great soundtrack as well!

We are sure your video and itinerary will inspire others when it's safe to travel again. 

Cheers,
Antoine