Acheter une maison en Irlande !

Acheter une maison en Irlande !

Author
Posted Sun 20 Sep 2020 4:04 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hello community,

Today, THE IRISH THEORY brings you a brand new article that will answer the majority of your questions (I hope!) Regarding buying a house or other real estate in Ireland! Buy a house in Ireland!

I am at your entire disposal if you have any questions ... I will answer them with great pleasure!

Do not hesitate to visit  THE IRISH THEORY website  or to put a little "like" on the  Facebook page  !

Have a nice day everyone and take care of yourself! 

See you soon, 

THE IRISH THEORY

Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 21 Sep 2020 4:20 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 10
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 25 Sep 2022 9:18 AM Visits: 2.8K
Hello Angélique,

Thank you for sharing!

This article contains some really interesting information to establish such a project in Ireland. I find it very important to learn about the steps and procedures to follow. All the advice from Deborah and Mariannick in the article is indeed very useful. 

It would almost make me want to start buying a small cottage on the Emerald Isle. 😊

Good day,
Sophie