Nature in Dublin/ Dublin visit in 2021

Nature in Dublin/ Dublin visit in 2021

Author
Posted Sun 6 Dec 2020 9:10 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hello everyone
Im planning a trip to Dublin the next year.
Im thinking about to visit the cultural and natural side of dublin and near places
I see that there are mountains near dublin and beautiful places, do you have any tip?
is the transport easy? 
thank you so much
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 7 Dec 2020 12:49 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (774 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 12
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 29 Sep 2022 6:05 PM Visits: 1.4K
Hi Luisfe!

How exciting it is to know that you're planning a trip to Dublin! There is a lot to see, both in the countryside and in the city. The easiest way to move around if you're leaving the city is by renting a car. However, you can also use public transport to get to most places. 

You are right about the mountains close to Dublin. The Wicklow Mountains are beautiful and a great day trip from the city. This is just one of several day trips you can do from here.

Please also bear in mind that the travel situation during the next year is unknown. I would recommend you to check the government site and the Traveller's health article often. Here you will find more information about the restrictions (if any) taking place in Ireland.

Let me know if you need some more advice. I can also help in Spanish if it is better for you.

David