Dog friendly self catering for 2 for 2 months

Dog friendly self catering for 2 for 2 months

Author
Posted Sat 12 Dec 2020 2:42 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Would anyone be interested in renting to 2 people with 2 well behaved labs.  We would like 2 bedrooms and eclosed garden if possible, for a 2 month period, whilst we look for our dream home in Ireland. Starting from January 2021 or whenever it suits you.
Best wishes 
Debi
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 12 Dec 2020 8:10 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 19
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 May 2023 12:42 PM Visits: 1.6K
Hi Debi,

Thank you so much for reaching out! It's a joy to hear that you're planning to move to Ireland and I'd be happy to help offer a bit of advice to make this process a bit easier.

At this time, though, I can't say for certain what the state of travel might look like in the month of January. At this time, non-essential travel is strongly discouraged and certain restrictions, including a 14 day period of self-quarantine, may make it difficult for you to travel and find your dream home. What I would suggest is keeping an eye on official sources and websites for more information.

When you are able to stop by, I'm happy to say that there are many options available to help you and your pets have a comfortable visit. This article about bringing pets to Ireland is a lovely place to start planning, with helpful links and information. One resource I'd recommend is B&B Ireland, where you can search for B&Bs across Ireland and filter for those that are pet-friendly. There's also a very useful accommodations finder right on our website, where you can filter based on location, accommodation type, and even star rating - though there isn't a filter for whether these spots allow pets. 

If you need help finding specific accommodations, I'd be happy to help more! Do you know where you plan on staying for this visit? That'd really help to ensure I'm giving the best advice possible.

Kindly,
Rochelle