Plans to see Ireland in 2023 --- 25th Wedding Anniversary Celebration

Plans to see Ireland in 2023 --- 25th Wedding Anniversary Celebration

Author
Posted Thu 31 Dec 2020 7:59 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
My wife and I are planning a trip to Ireland in 2023 for our 25th wedding anniversary, we're giving ourselves plenty of time to plan! ;) We would be interested in seeing the best Catholic churches, scenic landscapes, perhaps connections to our family (the McCartys) and of course the Guinness storehouse. I'm looking through the website and have no idea where to begin! 
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 2 Jan 2021 10:42 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 7 Aug 2022 10:39 AM Visits: 689
Hi Steve,

Happy to hear you are coming to Ireland to celebrate such a special day!

I have rounded up a few itineraries and articles to help you create a plan to get the most out of your stay.

What better place to start your journey than Dublin. You can see a list of the top 9 attractions including the Guinness storehouse, castles, cathedrals, prisons and parks.

I have included an itinerary that will take you round the castles of Ireland. If you follow this entirely you will visit 15 castles all over the island. Four of them being very close to Dublin.

Ireland has plenty of churches, abbeys & cathedrals. You can see some of historical significance, such as St Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin.

I have created a scrapbook of these three articles for you. There are plenty of other itineraries on the website to help inspire and plan your journey.

Best of luck,

Sean
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 2 Jan 2021 2:06 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Thanks Sean, I'll look over the information you bookmarked. Speaking of which, I have personally bookmarked 15 different locations around Ireland on my account for this trip. When I look at my bookmarked/favorites heart icon I see the 15 but when I open it there is only two. Anyone else having this problem with the site?

Profile Picture
Posted Sun 3 Jan 2021 12:48 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)Community Expert (70.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Mon 22 Apr 2024 12:10 PM Visits: 13.3K
Hi Steve,

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with our scrapbook feature!

It normally works just fine, what browser and device are you using?

You may also wish to try clearing your cache and refreshing the page, this sometimes works to bring all of the pages into view.

Please let us know how you get on.

Martin