Botanic Gardens Belfast

Botanic Gardens Belfast

Author
Posted Tue 5 Jan 2021 9:31 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Visit the Botanic Gardens in Belfast and see the Ulster Museum while you're there.

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 5 Jan 2021 11:13 AM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi Greg, 

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful video with recommendations and tips for Botanic Gardens in Belfast! I absolutely love strolling around the park, and there is so much to see and do. My favourite is the rock garden with all of the wonderful plants and waterfall, and of course, visiting the Ulster Museum that is just beside it. :) 

Are there any other parks in Belfast that you enjoy? 
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 5 Jan 2021 11:21 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi Melin, oh I'm so glad you enjoyed the video. Do please give it a like on youtube and subscribe too, that would really help me get the word around a lot. In terms of parks in Belfast. There's the Ormeau Park and the Waterworks, but to be honest one of my favourite Belfast Parks is a little bit out of the city. It's called Sir Thomas & Lady Dixon's Park. It's quite big, very beautiful with a children's play area, a manor house and even a Japanese style garden. I'd highly recommend it.
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 5 Jan 2021 11:58 AM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Thanks so much for the tip, Greg! I'm familiar with Ormeau Park, but I've never been to Sir Thomas & Lady Dixon's Park. Will definitely have to check that out soon. 

Thanks again! :)